IDEA GENERATION + CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
Practiced at process-based ideation, concept development, design thinking and creative strategy resulting in strong visual communication and experiences.
CREATIVE DIRECTION + DESIGN
Adept at leading designers, developers, photographers and illustrators. Deep understanding of and advanced visual design capabilities across web, digital, experiential, social, interactive, print and other channels. Proven ability to develop, manage and execute brands, websites and campaigns.
COMMUNICATION + MANAGEMENT
Confident and articulate verbal communication skills presenting to clients and pitching new business. Years of experience developing and building small teams.
SOFTWARE + Languages
- Advanced: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Asana, Google (Drive, Sheets, Drawings, Slides, etc)
- Proficient: Photoshop, After Effects, Google AdWords, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, iContact, MS Suite, Spanish
- Familiar: Sketch, InVision, Wordpress, CSS, HTML
- Downtown Oakland Association
- San Mateo County Office of Sustainability
- Valley Clean Energy
- Union Square Business Improvement District
- City of Sacramento Public Works
- Peninsula Clean Energy
- San Jose Water
- San Francisco Municipal Transit Authority
- East Bay Community Energy
Hi, I'm Sarah,
a California native, creative problem-solver, concept junkie and lion-hearted believer in the transformative power of brilliant design. I thrive on working with folks who get excited about the big picture.
My creativity is kindled by a mildly obsessive curiosity, authentic ability to connect to a given moment and a bone deep appreciation for the good in life.
If I'm not leading the charge for a more beautiful solution to life's challenges, you're likely to find me traveling the world, running the beautiful streets of San Francisco or getting my hands dirty in my little backyard garden.